Sunday, January 2, 2011

FR: couple of makeouts, crotch grinding and a bathroom pull!

I intend to end the year with a bang.
I went to 3 different venue and got rejected like tons... whole lot more than I had within 2010 let alone any previous years. Thanks to ock's FR which really drives me in. Even gunwitch still got rejected.

First one I got a PR that helped me... she came to me and rub her breast all over me when she talk to me.

I drag her to the dancefloor and I lifted her up in front of everybody... every possible eyes there are focusing on me.

After couple of bantering and she loled her fucking ass of like idiot I went to the sets. This time no luck at all. And I still have some slight mixed set approach anxieties.

Just 1 mixed set but I got blown off anyways. Danced with couple of waitresses and attempted to open other girls-only sets... still no. Perhaps I went too agressive and too sexual... also very touchy. But you don't fuck up you'll never learn right?

Second venue was damn crowded, like it's all hot and damp in there tho it's airconditioned with all those people in it. I can't barely move at all. So this doesn't look good.

about perhaps 10 sets later I spotted girls only set of 4. I went to the first girl... she was like pulling herself away and got freaked out.

I drag her by her shoulder... and attempted to talk to her anyway. I'm rather tired and emotionally drained somehow, to the point I almost got really pushy with her.

But this specific set... I went shielding up my persistence. Reward : everything seems went very smooth.

The target wasn't really complying to me... but her friend is kinda cute aswell. So I ask her to introduce me to all of her friends then went in to the second target.

I got the cute friend dancing with me... so I escalate her. I lifted her up and she slapped my chest. Her hands stood there for couple of minutes while she's dancing around blushing.

I rub her back hands and drag her to the bar. Thanks for the compliance test somebody posted in this forum. I just read it yesterday or so. I never realize this is really important. Back at the bar I drag her back to me we were hugging.

I brush her hair and I look deeply into her eyes. I said nothing for a moment. Just pure couple of seconds of silence. And then I said to her "would you like to kiss me?". Thanks guys for the awkward silence things

She said nothing so I went in and she don't resist at all. My hands moved from her waist... slowly to her breast.

Not much of a resistance, but when I got to her lower breast she push my hands away. So I back off and lift her arms so she spin and I can hold her from behind.

All I do is smell her hair... bite her neck and lick her shoulder, rub her back arms and scrub her belly.

I told her "I want to talk with you clearly Let's go someplace quiet."

This is gold : I drag her by her waist and clear out the path for her. I never done this before, usually I just drag them around by hands and not caring how she bumped into alot of people

So we went to the hall and I went in to the kissing again. "Let's go to your place"

"I can't. My friends in there and she got period"

"That's allright. I've been known you for couple of minutes. I don't know you... but I'm willing to spend my whole life to findout about you"

She's blushing like... hell. My hands are squeezed hard and she giggled alot.

She asked to go back inside with her friends. Same thing. Drag her by her waist and clearing the path for her.

I stop her somewhere and move in closer.
"I want to kiss you again". This time SHE went in for it.

"Listen... I can't stay too long. What's your number" I pull my cell and give it to her.

She typed in and I ask her "do you know my name?"

She laughed and I said to her "you kiss alot of guys you don't even know their name arent you?"

She slapped my chest again.

So I brought her back to her friends. And I told her friends... "I like your friend. Doesn't matter if I kidnap her right?"

they were like

"you have to pay some amount of money for us" Laughing and all that stuffs.

"Oh come on. She deserve to have fun too right"

I went back to her and said "I'm gonna call you tommorrow, k?"

We kissed goodbye and I went.

Next venue was a disaster. Everythings too dark. I can't see anything.

But on my way in... spotted an obvious AI from a girl. I stood there a moment looking at her and smiled. For couple of slight seconds I hesitated... and since it was dark I have to make sure she's worth it or not. Not bad for my taste.

I went in and drag her by her waist and touch my crotch to her.

She rub hers on mine really slowly and sometimes really fast.

Turn out she's with bunch of guys... they just stood there doing nothing

"Who are you with?"
"these guys"

I went in and give em all hi-five

But. Later she asked me for a drug.

I said "I don't like people whos using drugs"

She laughed... almost like she regret she asked for it.

"Aren't you drunk tonite?" she asked
"Nope, I don't drink I don't do drugs"

she laughed again.

"Come on, just one"

"Okay... you have fun then" and I went out of the set and smiled.

I went circling around... looking for good sets. Then I went to the dancefloor where I saw this tall girl and a chump attempting to pick her up.

He was dancing in front of her... and grinning like an idiot.

I move in and drag her by her waist. The hero saved her day!

"Is he with you?"
"No"

and all the usual bantering stuffs. I can't really remember the whole convo.

Name, who's she's with, where she's from etc.

And I went drag her out to get less noisy spot so I can talk to her. I cornered her and went to "would you like to kiss me?"

She went in. We make out for couple of minutes and I drag her hands to my dick.

She went rubbing it slowly and squeeze it. I pull out my condoms from my wallet and bite it in front of her while grinning. And drag her to the ladies room.

There're bouncers there. But they don't do anything about it. It was hilarious seeing all the chicks went in to the bathroom surprised seeing me there with this chick

I spin her around and cornered her at the wall. I look at her and went to the "awkward silence moment"

I went in for a kiss but she threw her face away.

I my hands went up to her ass and she push it away.

"What's wrong?"
"I can't"

She said nothing else. Looking down. She's not sobbing or anything tho. I'm not ready to confront rape charges yet so I pull myself back.

"I understand."

Then I just left her there and went home instead.

Happy new year guys.

oh yeah. While the mens room are really fucking dirty with all puke on the floor, cigs everywhere and those graffitis and such. I almost throw up when I pee in there. The ladies room are sooooo fucking clean like... very higiene and everything's shiny and it even smells gooood. Just... amazing.

1 more... just remembered... got a girl sitting alone with bunch of guys surrouding him. They don't do anything but just hovering.

She was like very gorgeous and classy dressed. But she looks depressed and doing nothing but just playing with her cell. I went in and somebody pat my back. It was the bouncer. "Don't. She's someone's wife".

She looked directly to my eyes tho and her eyes are still following me around when I ejected from her.

How would you guys confront this kind of situation? I had the chance... I dunno... probably she's a wife of loaded boss or mafia or something. I don't really sure. But would you guys still went in anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment